Rent Angelcare Monitor AC401
R479 is for the full three months.
AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor – Detects baby’s sound and breathing
Why this monitor?
It combines a quality sound monitor and a movement monitor in a single system.
Whether baby is awake or sound asleep, Angelcare® under-the-mattress Sensor Pad will detect every movement – even the slightest breathing movements.
It can be used as a sound only monitor.
- Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad detects every movement baby makes, even the slightest breathing movements
- The alarm sounds after 20 seconds if no movement is detected
- 8 channels to minimize interference
- Battery or AC adapter operated
- Automatically converts to the battery in case of power failure
- Soothing night-light integrated into the nursery unit
- The choice between voice-activated or continuous sound function
- Nursery room temperature display on the Parents unit.
(Courtesy of Angelcare)
Instruction manual: Angelcare+AC401+Movement+&+Sound+Monitor+-+Product+Manual.pdf (squarespace.com)
FAQ: Which monitors can you use for twins or triplets:
Answer supplied by Angelcare:
We do not recommend using two AC201 or two AC1100 in the same house as you may experience interference. We recommend purchasing one sound and movement monitor (AC401, AC1100, AC601) and one (or two in case of triplets) movement only monitor (AC300) to monitor twins. DO NOT use the monitor with two or more babies in the same crib, as the monitor will pick up movement even if one of the baby has stopped moving.
We also stock: