Rent Clip-On High Chair
Rent Clip-On High Chair: In addition to the space they save, your baby will feel like one of the family when he or she is sitting close to the rest of you at the table. Experts are always saying how important it is to have family mealtimes at the table together. Why not start that habit early?
*Please note: if you have a table with a support beam underneath the tabletop, there needs to be space for the legs of the clip-on high chair. You need +- 34cm in front of the beam.
What makes a clip-on high chair so great?
- You’ll save a bunch of room by not having to find a place to set a full-size high chair in your dining room or kitchen. With a hook on the high chair, you’ll simply clip or hook the seat onto a table.
- When mealtime is over, all you have to do is wipe down the high chair and put it in a closet for next time. Or if you prefer, you can leave it hooked onto your table.
- A clip-on high chair saves a lot of space.
- These chairs are great because they are also portable. You can take them on vacation with you or to your favorite restaurant.
(This information is courtesy of www.momlovesbest.com)
High Chair Tips Regarding Safety
- Safe high chairs have a waist strap and a crotch strap. Use both the waist and crotch restraint every time you place the child in the high chair.
- Keep high chair far enough from the table, counter, or wall so baby can’t push off from it.
- Never allow baby to stand up on a high chair because it could topple over.
- Secure the locking latch on a folding high chair each time you assemble it. The chair should have a strong clamp-on device, which keeps the seat level, making it impossible for the baby to kick off.
- Check all parts for hazards such as sharp edges or protrusions.
- NEVER leave your baby unattended.
- Do not use on glass or lose tabletop, or on a table with a single pedestal, leaf, tablecloth, or placemats.
- Check the stability and sturdiness of the table before seating the child.
(This information is courtesy of www.parents.com)