Rent Joie Stages FX Isofix Car Seat
Rent Daily Joie Stages FX Luxury Isofix Car Seat (0 - 25kg):
If you are a visitor to Cape Town and the surrounds and need to rent a baby car seat, we are your answer.
Rent Daily Joie Stages FX Luxury Isofix Car Seat (0 - 25kg) from us!
We supply upmarket rental baby car seats that are in immaculate condition.
Each seat is washed, cleaned, bagged and security checked after every rental period.
Rent luxury Isofix executive seats on a weekly or monthly basis from us.
The difference between Isofix and non-Isofix can be found in the article below. Please note that all Isofix baby car seats are seen as luxury seats.
Joie Stages FX Car Seat
Meet Stages FX, A brilliant companion born to grow from rearward to forward facing.
Versatility including group 1 forward facing ISOFIX install makes every adventure effortless.
3 Seats in 1:
A versatile 3 mode car seat that faces rearward up to 18kg
Forward facing from 9-25kg
The only seat needed from start to seven years.
Easy installation with isofix and top tether when using in forward facing group 1
The multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness.
Baby armour steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact, extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection.
- Suitable for children from birth to 7 years.
- Suitable for children from birth to 25kg.
- Seat attachment method: ISOFIX or 3 point seat belt.
- Integrated ISOFIX.
- Forward and rear facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Multi-recline - 6 recline positions.
- Car seat base .
- Adjustable head support.
(This information is courtesy of www.argos.co.uk)
Product Weight: 13.92kg
Product Dimensions: l 55 x w 50 x h 62-77cm
Product Usage: Group 0+/1/2, 0-25kg; approx. 0-7 years old
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
ISOFIX versus car seat belts
What’s the best car seat fitting?
Child car seats can be installed using ISOFIX fittings or car seat belts. But how do you decide on the best car seat installation for your car? We’ve set out the pros and cons to help you make up your mind.
Whichever method you choose, it’s crucial to install your car seat correctly. Always follow the user manual or ask an expert retailer to show you what to do.
Advantages of ISOFIX
Ultimately, we advise you to use ISOFIX rather than car seat belts to install your car seat. ISOFIX:
- minimizes the risk of incorrect installation. Child car seats fitted using seat belts are often installed and used incorrectly.
- provides a solid, permanent connection between the car seat and the car body.
- is proven to be outstandingly safe in tests.
Knowing this, let’s go through the pros and cons of both types of installation:
Seat belt method
Choose a car seat that clearly shows how the seat belt must be positioned. This will reduce the risk of using it incorrectly. With Maxi-Cosi seats, you’ll find a belt routing. If in doubt, check the manual.
Belted car seats are:
- safe if installed properly.
- flexible – it’s easy to switch your car seat between cars. But ISOFIX is even easier.
Up to 8 out of 10 inexperienced parents install their car seats incorrectly when using a seat belt. This dramatically reduces the protection offered to your child in a crash. Car seats that use seat belts take more time to install than those installed with ISOFIX.
Safety tests show that ISOFIX is extremely safe. The risk of incorrect installation is low – 94% of parents use ISOFIX correctly. For extra peace of mind, most of our ISOFIX base units have indicators to show they’re fitted correctly.
- ISOFIX is fast and easy. Just one click attaches the car seat solidly to the car.
- An extra support leg or top tether strap increases stability, keeping your child securely in place.
- Booster seats can be permanently secured using ISOFIX.
- Not all cars have ISOFIX car seat fittings.
- Some ISOFIX seats can’t be installed using a seat belt, reducing flexibility.
- ISOFIX seats are often more expensive than belt-based seats.
- ISOFIX seats generally weigh more than belt-based seats.
What is ISOFIX?
ISOFIX is an international standardized fitting system, which provides the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a child car seat correctly, without the need of car seat belts. From 2006, all new cars are equipped with Isofix and a top tether anchorage point. Isofix is also fitted in a large number of car brands built prior to 2006.
IsoFix is standardized worldwide and was developed in partnership with the automotive industry. Almost all new cars are fitted with the IsoFix system. The name IsoFix stands for ISO (International Standardisation Organisation) plus ‘Fix’
Its outstanding safety benefits and features include:
- Fast and easy installation and removal – no need for seat belts
- A solid and permanent connection between the car seat and the car body
- Instant visual and/or sound warning if the car seat is not installed correctly
- Proven to be outstandingly safe in tests
- Superior head and neck protection
- Will not work loose (as can be the case with seat belt attachment)
- Much more difficult to fit incorrectly (unlike seat belt attachment)
(This information is courtesy of www.maxi.com)