Rent Joie Stages Car Seat
Combination Seat 0-25kg
Suitable from birth to approximately seven years.
The Joie Stages is a combination seat that can be used rear-facing from birth right up to 18kg.
It also has a forward-facing option from 9-18kg, although it is much safer to keep children rear-facing for as long as possible. Once the 18kg harness limit has been reached, the Stages can be used forward-facing as a booster seat until the child weighs 25kg, about seven years old.
- Side Impact Security provides extra protection for the head, body and hips
- Baby Armour steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection
- Five-point harness system with front tension adjustment
- One-hand, five-position simultaneous headrest and harness adjustment ensures a perfect fit for growing children
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Padded harness cushions and buckle pad for baby’s comfort
- Mesh storage pockets on the side of the seat
- Well marked, color-coded seat belt installation paths
It comes with a padded insert for newborn babies up to 9kg and has harness hideaway compartments store the five-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster seat.
The fact that this car seat only weighs 8.4kg and is quick and easy to install makes it the ideal choice for people who don’t own a car but need a seat to use in other people’s cars and taxis.
(This information is courtesy of Rear-facing Toddlers)