Rent Noola Osann 360 Isofix Car Seat
Rent Noola Osann 360 Luxury Isofix Car Seat (0 - 36kg):
If you are a visitor to Cape Town and the surrounds and need to rent a baby car seat, we are your answer.
We supply upmarket rental baby car seats that are in immaculate condition.
Each seat is washed, cleaned, bagged and security checked after every rental period.
he difference between Isofix and non-Isofix can be found in the article below.
Please note that all Isofix baby car seats are seen as luxury seats.
The name says it all ONE360° = one, we want to say that ONE seat covers all age groups of the child and this already from birth.
The 360° rotation makes it particularly easy for parents to get in and out of the seat on both sides.
The height of the One360° headrest can be adjusted several times,
adapts optimally to the child‘s age and weight and grows with
the child. The belt height adjusts automatically when the headrest
height is adjusted. The centrally adjustable belt system enables
easy handling. The retractable ISOFIX connectors ensure optimum
support on the vehicle.
The One360° – a seat that accompanies your child right from
the start, a seat that grows with you, a seat that not only offers
optimum protection but also the highest comfort for your little
darling has to offer.
NOTE: Seatbelt installation eliminates the swivel function.
- 10-way height-adjustable headrest
- Additional removable head cushion
- Adjustable in direction of travel in 2 sitting and resting positions
- Belt system adjusts automatically when the headrest height is adjusted
- Removable comfort inlay
- Includes removable baby inlay underneath the comfort inlay
- ISOFIX or seatbelt installation
- 5-point belt system
- Centrally adjustable belt system
- Belt and buckle upholstery
- Rearward facing till 18kg (when using ISOFIX/TT)
ISOFIX versus car seat belts
What’s the best car seat fitting?
Child car seats can be installed using ISOFIX fittings or car seat belts.
But how do you decide on the best car seat installation for your car?
We’ve set out the pros and cons to help you make up your mind.
Whichever method you choose, it’s crucial to install your car seat correctly.
Always follow the user manual or ask an expert retailer to show you what to do.
Advantages of ISOFIX
Ultimately, we advise you to use ISOFIX rather than car seat belts to install your car seat. ISOFIX:
- minimizes the risk of incorrect installation.
- Child car seats fitted using seat belts are often installed and used incorrectly.
- provides a solid, permanent connection between the car seat and the car body.
- is proven to be outstandingly safe in tests.
Knowing this, let’s go through the pros and cons of both types of installation:
Seat belt method
Choose a car seat that clearly shows how the seat belt must be positioned.
This will reduce the risk of using it incorrectly.
With Maxi-Cosi seats, you’ll find a belt routing. If in doubt, check the manual.
Belted car seats are:
- safe if installed properly.
- flexible – it’s easy to switch your car seat between cars. But ISOFIX is even easier.
Up to 8 out of 10 inexperienced parents install their car seats incorrectly when using a seat belt.
This dramatically reduces the protection offered to your child in a crash.
Car seats that use seat belts take more time to install than those installed with ISOFIX.
Safety tests show that ISOFIX is extremely safe. The risk of incorrect installation is low – 94% of parents use ISOFIX correctly.
For extra peace of mind, most of our ISOFIX base units have indicators to show they’re fitted correctly.
- ISOFIX is fast and easy. Just one click attaches the car seat solidly to the car.
- An extra support leg or top tether strap increases stability, keeping your child securely in place.
- Booster seats can be permanently secured using ISOFIX.
- Not all cars have ISOFIX car seat fittings.
- Some ISOFIX seats can’t be installed using a seat belt, reducing flexibility.
- ISOFIX seats are often more expensive than belt-based seats.
- ISOFIX seats generally weigh more than belt-based seats.
What is ISOFIX?
ISOFIX is an international standardized fitting system, which provides the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a child car seat correctly, without the need of car seat belts.
From 2006, all new cars are equipped with Isofix and a top tether anchorage point. Isofix is also fitted in a large number of car brands built prior to 2006.
IsoFix is standardized worldwide and was developed in partnership with the automotive industry. Almost all new cars are fitted with the IsoFix system. T
he name IsoFix stands for ISO (International Standardisation Organisation) plus ‘Fix’
Its outstanding safety benefits and features include:
- Fast and easy installation and removal – no need for seat belts
- A solid and permanent connection between the car seat and the car body
- Instant visual and/or sound warning if the car seat is not installed correctly
- Proven to be outstandingly safe in tests
- Superior head and neck protection
- Will not work loose (as can be the case with seat belt attachment)
- Much more difficult to fit incorrectly (unlike seat belt attachment)
(This information is courtesy of www.maxi.com)